Medical Assistant - Part Time
Naperville, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023
Location: DuPage Family Medicine
Position: Medical Assistant - Part Time
DuPage Family Medicine is an organization with a focus on patient centered value-based care. Practice uses technology and data to enhance a team-based healthcare delivery driving the best clinical outcomes and experience for our patients. We are looking to hire two medical assistants who are versatile and demonstrate excellent empathetic and strong customer services skills.
Job responsibilities will be as follows:
- MA should be able to multi-task into other routine medical assistant tasks, such as:
- Assist providers in exam rooms
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s chart
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by Provider(s) and/or clinical team.
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, triage telephone calls, provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e., refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned by Provider and/or practice administrator
Preferred experience and skills:
- Outpatient medical setting
- Electronic Medical Record exposure
- Salary Range: $15.00 - $18.00 hour - starting
- Hours TBD
- Flexible schedule
- No evenings or weekends
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?