Medical Office Biller/Coder Associate
South Boston, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Location: Halifax Internal Medicine
Position: Medical Office Biller/Coder Associate
Halifax Internal Medicine is hiring a Medical Billing/Coder Associate. The Medical Billing/Coder will assist in office related functions for the central office of the organization, including, but not limited to:
1) Daily maintenance, organization and follow up on insurance duties, responsibilities, and documents
2) Compilation of insurance documents
3) Electronic billing or paper billing of insurance claims
4) Posting of payments
5) Continual follow up of denied, rejected or missing claims
6) Clerical duties (answering phones, scheduling appointments)
Must have strong organizational skills, pay attention to detail, and be self-motivated .Interpersonal skills required. Must be comfortable working as a team as well as independently. Analytical and critical thinking skills required. Open office setting with a collaborative team and positive office culture. Work/Life Balance Friendly.
Medical Billing Certificate Required
Experience with the following required:
- Diagnosis/CPT Coding
- Implementation/Billing of multiple provider types under the same Tax ID/NPI
- Medicare billing
- Advanced level experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?