Colonial Heights, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Location: Swift Creek Family Care
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Swift Creek Family Care is looking for Full-time or Part-time Nurse Practitioner or Physicians' Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review
- Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients
- Order tests including bloodwork, imaging
- Review and interpret test results to diagnose health problems
- Recommend further treatment options or future appointments if needed
- Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary
- Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients and their families
- Ensure patient records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Nurse Practitioner- Master’s degree in nursing
- Physician's Assistant Certification
- Current state license
- 1-2 years of experience in Primary Care
- Understands HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Able to operate as part of a team, alongside physicians and other nurses
- Proficient in EHR medical charting system and computer-based data management programs and information systems
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?