Georgetown, DE, USA
Posted on Friday, February 3, 2023
Location: Atlantic Family Physicians
Position: Nurse Practitioner
This position will be in our primary care office in Georgetown, DE and 1 assisted living.
Office Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8AM- 5PM
License/Certification: Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Private practice
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient records.
- Checks in with clients about test results and prognoses.
- Advises patients regarding prescriptions and treatment plans.
- Follows all federal, state, and nursing guidelines, regulations, and standards.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests, including x-rays, blood work, and scans.
- Refers patients to specialists if necessary and analyzes medical records and reports.
- Updates patient charts and uploads to Electronic Health Record (EHR) software.
- Works with a team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and doctors to provide quality patient care.
- Examines patients, including discussing medical history and symptoms and performing physicals.
- Knows how to use popular tools, including: medical database software, medical research software, medical diagnosis software, medical billing software, e-prescribing software, scheduling software, billing software, and telemedicine software.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?