Boynton Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Position: Medical Assistant (Full Time)
We are in search of MEDICAL ASSISTANT-MA (BILINGUAL PREFERED) looking for a long- term role in a positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our Patients' experience in our office is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! We are a super friendly busy primary care practice in need of experienced full-time medical assistant staff to interact with patients
License/Certification: Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
- Perform patient intake;
- Perform venipuncture and injections;
- Perform in-office labs and manage outgoing lab requisitions/samples;
- Manage clinical documents;
- Interact with patients in person, over the phone, and through the patient portal;
- Maintain medical supplies inventory and order as necessary and within budget;
- Maintain smooth patient flow through the clinical side of the office;
- Support coworkers as needed to ensure a positive patient experience.
- Motivated professionals eager to learn more.
- Focused on helping our Patients feel better.
- Proud and professional.
- Happy to come to work and be part of a small, friendly, positive team
- Low stress, leaving drama outside of the office.
- Experience: 2+ years recent previous experience as an MA in a primary care/internal medicine/family medicine setting
- EMR Experience: Athenahealth (not required but preferred)
- Language: Bilingual in Spanish (Preferred)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- Shift: Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00pm to 5:00pm
- Additional Compensation: Bonuses, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Pay Frequency: Biweekly
- Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance verification
- Answering phones
- Performing injections
- Sterilizing instruments
- Performing EKGs
- Administering medications
- Drawing blood
- Medical Office Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Vital Signs Experience: 2 years (Required)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blood sampling: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?