Patient Service Medical Representative
Lansdale, PA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2023
Location: LMG Family Practice
Position: Patient Service Medical Representative
At LMG Family Practice, you will find warm, professional, and accessible medical care that families trust for all aspects of their medical care and wellness. Our doctors and allied healthcare professionals provide primary care services, from short visits to comprehensive physical examinations, for everyone from pediatrics (ages 5 and above) to seniors.
During our three decades of serving our friends and neighbors in the Lansdale, Chalfont, and Blue Bell areas, we have built a reputation for honesty, personal attention, and genuine concern for our patients. We combine our personal attention with the finest that modern medical technology has to offer.
Currently, we are looking for a patient service medical representative to join our team, who is friendly, outgoing, and professional.
In this role you will perform the following duties:
- Check in and check out patients with a friendly demeanor
- Schedule appointments in our EMR - NextGen
- Answer telephones in a pleasant and knowledgeable manner
- Verification and knowledge of insurances ·
- Good communication skills
- Electronic chart filing
- Verify and update demographics
- Collect and post co-pays and patient payments
- Issue insurance referrals
- Able to work one evening a week, with a half day elsewhere in exchange
- Able to work a half day on weekends as a part of the weekend rotation, not usually more than once every third weekend.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High level of organization skills
- EMR experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Experience with Navinet, Availity, and Revenue preferred
- Experience with ICD10 and CPT codes preferred
- Experience with Billing and Coding preferred
- Willing to train on the job if motivated and willing to learn
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays for full-time employees
- Health and Dental insurance for full-time employees
- 401K with employer match for full-time employees
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?