Solutions (CRM) Analyst, Remote
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2023
Aledade Care Solutions (ACS) is a new business providing innovative patient care programs as an extension of their primary care physician’s practice. As a Solutions Analyst, you will work closely with call center and clinical outreach teams to facilitate the effective and efficient use of Aledade Care Solutions technology platform across a number of programs to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients.
As a Solutions Analyst, you’ll report to and be mentored by the EHR & Informatics Lead at ACS. ACS employs a technology stack comprised of both externally-sourced and in-house developed systems. In this role, you will be hands-on configuring, building, and supporting that technology stack, with a major focus on workflows related to patient outreach and our CRM. Your day may involve troubleshooting a complicated issue, working closely with operational counterparts on workflow design, and consulting on new product development with engineering teams.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our offices in Durham, NC; New York, NY; Austin, TX; or Bethesda, MD
- Provide technical expertise in call center technology software and own new implementations of software
- Manage user configurations and change requests for the call center telephony system. This would include call queue flows, agent experience, and report generation/maintenance.
- Assist in the development of processes to streamline workflows .
- Lead and/or assist with implementation of new system integrations between products
- Develop expertise in various third-party applications to become a leading Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Participate in product team meetings, collaborate on roadmap of workflow enhancements, and consult on integration projects and designs
- Perform routine diagnostics and document test plans for system and service issues.
- Manage documentation on all methods and processes to prevent technical issues or service outages.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with call center telephony systems
- 5+ years of advanced knowledge of call center platforms
- Understanding of telephony and network protocols
- Intermediate understanding of telephony and IVR technology integrations and related telecommunications devices, networks, software, and systems
- Understanding an API and the ability to work with stakeholders to troubleshoot and debug technical issues
- Experience with creation and version control of technical documentation and system diagrams a strong plus
- Experience gathering requirements and engaging with stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize data to develop sound conclusions
- Ability to understand current workflows and processes and how these can be impacted by system changes, application updates, or enhancements.
- Highly motivated mindset to explore, test, and implement new technology
- Ability to think beyond ones immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?