Senior Market Research Analyst, Remote
IT, Sales & Business Development
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2023
We are looking for a Senior Market Research Analyst to help support Aledade growing its lines of business (Medicare Advantage, Medicaid and Group/ Commercial) from its health insurance partners (payers). This analyst will work within the Marketing team on key presentations, projects and processes pertaining to Aledade’s portfolio of payer products. An adequate candidate will be able to produce reports that show results against the goal. An ideal candidate will be able to adequately size the opportunity in the market, adjust for competitive indicators, identify and diagnose any quality control issues in our internal processes, and finally make recommendations to leadership on future goals and go-to-market strategies. For that reason familiarity with health insurance macro trends, specifically in the Medicare Advantage space, is required.
We are flexible with geographic location. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
As a Senior Marketing Research Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Presentation preparation to executive leadership and key stakeholders; e.g., data analysis, creation, talking points
- Developing and maintaining project plans, key metrics, and timelines to support Aledade’s operations
- Manage internal databases and tracking documents
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Research any data quality issues and recommend solutions
- Work with team leadership to synthesize quantitative and qualitative insights to develop action items in partnership with other departments across Aledade
- Partner with technical teams to integrate the ever changing payer landscape into Aledade’s technical infrastructure, including maintaining data crosswalks
- Support additional market research that would provide insight into new opportunities to help Aledade succeed in value based care
- Additional project-based work as assigned that will allow for exposure to different parts of the company and contribute toward Aledade's mission
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, biology, or other related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience is required. Specifically looking for someone familiar with the Medicare Advantage competitive landscape.
- Experience and operational understanding within value-based care and other risk-based payment models (e.g., ACOs, PCMH, bundled payments, capitation, risk-sharing) preferred
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Excellent quantitative analysis abilities
- Experience with goal-setting and forecasting major KPIs preferred
- Intermediate-level of SQL experience. This is not a data engineering position, but it will require an ability to query and join tables across data sources within Snowflake.
- Powerpoint/Slides expert with speed and accuracy
- Excited to join a fast-paced startup with significant opportunities for growth and make a positive contribution to the healthcare field.
- Comfortable tackling ambiguous problems with a high level of autonomy.
- Highly organized and proactive in raising questions around clarity, prioritization, blockers, and other points to drive assigned tasks forward.
- A collaborative team player with a roll-up your sleeves mentality and desire to learn
- An excellent communicator
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated to take the initiative and ownership of projects
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects
- Ability to think beyond your immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?