Orange Park, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2023
Position: Medical Assistant
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated MA to join our multi-physician practice to provide clinical expertise and support to our patients. Some travel is required between locations, so you must have reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Medical specialties: Primary Care
Schedule: 8 hour shift; Monday to Friday; No weekends
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are being screened as well as offering telehealth and curbside triage for any patients that may be symptomatic or nervous to come in to office.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Duties include the following:
- Provide overall support for Physicians and office operations.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Gives injections and assists with lab testing.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
- Related keywords: medical assistant, healthcare
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?