South Portland, ME, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Location: InterMed P.A.
Position: BC/BE OB/GYN
InterMed seeking a BC/BE Ob/Gyn
Portland, Maine – Find the work/life balance you desire. Join us on the beautiful Maine coast, working with great people in a family-friendly environment.
InterMed is a physician-owned primary care practice with more than 90,000 patients. We are looking for a full-time BC/BE Ob/Gyn physician to join our Obstetrics and Gynecology Department in Portland, Maine. We have a well-established and collegial team of 11 physicians, four nurse practitioners and superb clinical support staff. Our new patient demand is high so you’ll be busy from day one.
• Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus; matching 401K; profit sharing
• Opportunity to become a partner in the practice
• Practice-owned outpatient surgery center
• Call is shared among 10 physicians. Call coverage includes teaching Ob/Gyn residents and care for complex patients.
• Our team does deliveries at Maine Medical Center which is an academic tertiary care hospital with a large NICU
• Annual CME stipend
• Completion of an accredited residency
• Maine license or eligible for licensure
• Board certified or board eligible
• InterMed, P.A. requires COVID-19 vaccination
Enjoy Maine’s beautiful coast, mountains, and lakes. Ample hiking, camping, boating, kayaking, fishing, biking, skiing/snowboarding everywhere and only a short drive away. The surrounding communities have the best schools in the state. Learn more about InterMed at www.intermed.com, and visit www.liveandworkinmaine.com for more about life in Maine.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?