Medical Assistant- Ocala & Summerfield
Ocala, FL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Location: Alliance Medical Associates
Position: Medical Assistant
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical office. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update and file medical records and insurance reports
- Arrange hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Check with patients and type up patients charts
- Assist during medical examinations
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Handle receivable and payable accounts and keep financial records
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant or medical secretary
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
Candidate will work at Ocala location 2 days a week in the Ocala office and 3 days a week in the Summerfield location (approximately 17 miles apart).
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?