Manager, Credentialing & Provider Enrollment, Remote
Jersey City, NJ, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate to join as a Manager, Credentialing & Provider Enrollment within Aledade's growing New Ventures team. Our New Ventures team supports a variety of growing business lines to compliment Aledade’s core business of helping independent primary care physicians succeed in value-based care arrangements.
We are looking for an experienced credentialing professional to lead the design, implementation, and ongoing operational management of our emerging Credentialing and Provider Enrollment offering. In this role, you will manage the design and implement the service model with the support of the New Ventures leadership team, work directly with the selected software vendor and develop the program to bring this critical function in-house while using your experience to ensure our solution is comparable to industry-leading services.
This will be a remote position from anywhere within the USA, with the option to work from our Bethesda, MD or Durham, NC offices.
- Implement a new Credentialing Verification Organization (CVO) software-based solution to support initial and re-credentialing activities to support Aledade partner practices’ new and existing clinicians.
- Develop and maintain the end-to-end workflow processes for each credentialing and enrollment task.
- Establish client-facing and internal credentialing & enrollment status reporting templates and processes.
- Perform credentialing and enrollment activities.
- Participate in GoToMarket strategy planning meetings.
- Partner with advisor practices to test data and credentials sharing workflows, gather feedback and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal leadership and Aledade partner practices on credentialing and enrollment solution inquiries.
- Partner with business intelligence and impact analytics teams on data insights needed to validate business case inputs, adoption and to monitor outcomes.
- Contribute to financial models to evaluate future revenue and costs associated with services, as requested under the direction of New Ventures leadership.
- Determine initial and ongoing staffing needs in correlation with volume.
- Hire and lead team of specialists to support solution.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Current Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) certification.
- 5+ years of provider credentialing & enrollment work experience.
- Proven track record of designing, building, and/or improving a credentialing & provider enrollment management solution products and workflows.
- Excellent understanding of credentialing & enrollment guidelines across all major payers.
- Highly organized and proactive in raising questions around clarity, prioritization, blockers, and other points to drive assigned tasks forward.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage without explicit authority.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with healthcare providers and medical practice staff
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational, and time management skills.
- Comfortable tackling ambiguous problems with a high level of autonomy.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?