Family Nurse Practitioner
Greeley, CO, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Location: Family Walk-In Clinic
Position: Family Nurse Practitioner
Pay: $40.00 - $60.00 per hour
Now hiring an experienced self motivated compassionate board certified and Colorado licensed Family Nurse Practitioner able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with current practitioners in a well established Primary Care clinic. Competitive salary offered and benefits included are paid vacation, 3% retirement match, malpractice coverage and CME allowance. Health, dental, and vision are available.
SUMMARY: Provides general medical care and treatment to patients in the clinic
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist oversight of Medical Assistants with clinical guidance and support
License/Certification: Nurse Practitioner License State of Colorado (Required)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs physical examinations, records physical findings, documents relevant history and formulates a definitive diagnosis based on patient’s condition.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribe pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapies. Reviews and evaluates treatments to determine success.
- Discusses cases with other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan. Refers patients to other practitioners for consultation or specialized health resources for treatment as appropriate.
- Performs tests as needed.
- Provides education on treatment or other health care needs to patient and patient’s family.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?