Loyalty Marketing Specialist, Remote
Marketing & Communications
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
We are actively seeking a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial marketer who can support our loyalty marketing initiatives and drive strategic growth. The Marketing Specialist will provide support and coordination for all functions of the Marketing team including loyalty marketing, relationship marketing, campaign management, and demand generation.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Strategy & Planning, the ideal candidate will have experience with marketing campaign management, as it relates specifically to Primary Care B2B clients in value-based care.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/working from home within the US.
What you will do:
- Support the development and coordination of loyalty marketing and client relationship marketing campaigns and programs
- Address inbound client marketing requests/internal business needs
- Assist in the development of both standard and innovative marketing campaigns geared toward Primary Care B2B clients
- Project manage a wide range of multi-channel campaigns, including but not limited to website, email, paid and earned media, direct mail, and webinars, with a keen focus on loyalty marketing
- Document and manage standard operating procedures for campaign management
- Attend local events as a representative of the marketing team where needed
- Work with a team of channel managers to drive engagement and reporting
- Maintain updated CRM lists to use in marketing campaigns
- Perform other duties as needed
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related degree
- 2+ years in loyalty marketing and relationship marketing
- 3+ years combined experience in any of the following: program management, affinity marketing, marketing operations, digital marketing, demand generation, B2B marketing, agency, marketing analytics. Transferable experience from coursework, internships, a short period in a similar position are acceptable.
- Proven ability to multitask, stay organized and communicate well with other stakeholders
- Advanced communication and writing skills
- Working knowledge or understanding of marketing analytics (Google Analytics, Ads, Facebook a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desired traits: innovative thinking, positivity, integrity, strategic thinking, motivation, results-driven, and collaboration.
- Knowledge of databases/database marketing a plus
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in DEI efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?