Assistant Clinical Manager
Littleton, NH, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Location: Ammonoosuc Community Health Center
Position: Assistant Clinical Manager - Full-time
The Assistant Clinical Manager provides support to the ACHS Clinical Manager with daily leadership and professional development to the clinical staff. This position provides support in implementing all clinical policies and procedures, quality assurance and quality control in collaboration with the ACHS Medical Director, ACHS Quality Director and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Work with clinical staff to provide leadership and supervision to all clinical support staff including a demonstrated ability to relate well to others and model all appropriate qualities in a leadership role.
- Support the professional development of the ACHS clinical support staff, including curriculum development, education methodology, and care delivery – both for new & existing clinical staff.
- Oversee the day-to-day active management of the clinical support staff scheduling and coverage when needed.
- Work directly with providers in clinical support role as needed to cover staffing shortages.
- Facilitate quality of care to ensure our patients receive the highest level of healthcare available.
- Assist with the ongoing effort to continuously improve quality assurance and control; risk management, and work on special QI projects.
- Participate in the ACHS Continuous Improvement “CHI” Team, Medical Home and other grant-funded initiatives that endure the delivery of the highest level of patient-centered care.
- Direct liaison with the state of NH Immunization Program & work with ACHS vaccine managers and staff at all ACHS sites to ensure proper vaccine storage, handling & administration.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to endure QA/QI goals are effectively met for healthcare related levels of the organization, including meeting state/federal guidelines, and grant requirements.
- Other duties, hours and ACHS placement may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with 5 years of experience preferred, with 2 years demonstrable Clinical Leadership role
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be licensed to practice nursing in the State of New Hampshire.
Ammonoosuc Community Health Services is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?