LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Jennings, LA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Location: Charles E. Ray, MD
Position: LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated LPN to join our healthcare team in Jennings, LA. The LPN will be responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse or physician. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills, and a strong commitment to patient care.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician
- Conduct patient assessments and monitor vital signs
- Assist with diagnostic tests and procedures
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to develop care plans and evaluate patient outcomes
- Document patient care activities and maintain accurate patient records
- Educate patients and their families about health conditions, medications and treatments
- Adhere to infection control and safety protocols
- Current LPN license in the state of Louisiana
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a clinical setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- EHR experience
If you are passionate about providing high-quality patient care and meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?