Front Office Position
Biloxi, MS, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Location: Biloxi Internal Medicine Clinic
Position: Front Office Position
We are looking for a reliable, well-organized Front Desk Associate to work directly with our healthcare staff. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-year experience in the medical filed and have general understanding of health care insurances. Computer skills are required and experience with an electronic medical record platform is a plus.
FRONT OFFICE DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Greet patients in person and on the phone in a professional manner
- Communication skills to converse clearly over the telephone and in person
- Attention to detail to schedule patients correctly and communicate scheduling difficulties with providers
- Schedule ancillary testing
- Collecting and posting patient payments
- Verify insurance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Electronic Medical Record Experience
- Knowledge of CPT billing codes and ICD 10 codes is a plus
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?