Content Marketing Specialist, Remote
Marketing & Communications
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
We are actively seeking a curious, motivated and energetic Content Marketing Specialist to help create, update and curate compelling and engaging sales enablement content. The right candidate will use experience-honed judgment and creativity to help us accelerate growth and facilitate adoption of our products and services with prospective primary care practices, health centers and rural health clinics.
How? By supporting the curation and updating of our existing sales enablement content, including (but not limited to) sales collateral, presentations, website copy and other assets, and helping us elevate future materials with strong messaging, calls to action that actually call prospects to action, and content written to challenge mental models.
In addition, this professional will work with teams across our business enterprise to ensure that our sales collateral and supporting materials are fully aligned with strategic messaging, goals and objectives in support of Aledade’s continued growth.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of health care and be able to demonstrate a strong, working knowledge of sales content creation and support.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our offices in Durham, NC; New York, NY; Austin, TX; or Bethesda, MD.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Create and distribute sales content through the appropriate internal channels
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the enterprise to measure and report on the results of sales materials
- Work cross-functionally to assist with the development, update and curation of sales enablement content with input from key stakeholders including, but not limited to, sales collateral, web properties, ads, campaigns and presentations
- Leverage your creativity and writing skill to deliver high-quality and engaging sales content
- Support the Content & Creative Team with research, copy editing, distribution, coordination, tracking and assisting with reporting and analysis to ensure sales enablement content is aligned with broader content marketing activities
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide analysis and insights related to sales enablement content performance metrics and utilization
- Improve the consistency and impact of sales enablement content across Aledade’s various business functions and for prospective practices
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline
- 1-3 years of content marketing and sales content creation experience required
- Knowledge of current health care issues
- Familiarity with value-based care (e.g., ACOs, PCMH, etc.) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and project management skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels
- Team player with the ability to work with a remote and distributed team
- Desire to think beyond their immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?