Financial Analyst III (Remote)
IT, Accounting & Finance
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
We’re actively recruiting for a Financial Analyst Level III for our growing company with a current base of over 1,500 employees. Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance, the Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the budgeting, forecasting and management reporting processes. This is an opportunity to join a growing finance department while serving as a driving force in improving the health and well-being of millions of patients. We are open to remote employees.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our offices in Durham, NC; New York, NY; Austin, TX; or Bethesda, MD.
- Play lead role in periodic update of the company’s Long Range Plan
- Provide monthly variance analysis v. Budget, Forecast, and Prior Year
- Assist in month-end reporting pack to CFO and periodic Board of Directors presentations
- Assist in annual Budget and long-term Strategy Plan processes
- Assist with periodic forecast processes
- Work closely with the accounting team to provide support for financial closes and audit preparation
- Assist with annual ramp plan for hiring, working closely with Business Managers, Recruiting, and Operations
- Miscellaneous reporting and analysis in support of other financial and business priorities as needed
- Complete ad hoc analyses as necessary
- Be able to manage and adapt internal processes as the need of the business changes.
- Be comfortable questioning/authenticating data from internal and external sources.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Business Administration / Accounting
- 3+ years working experience in Finance
- Strong working knowledge of accounting basics including P&L and Cash Flow statements
- Strong working knowledge of finance basics including DCF Model
- Advanced Excel skills, including ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets and summarize data with Pivot Tables
- Knowledge of or experience with payor side of Healthcare, specifically Medicare related programs a plus but not required
- SQL, SAS and/or Python skills a plus
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude is essential. Ability to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility. Must be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, variable environment
- Self-motivated and self-starting
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong work ethic
- Unquestionable integrity
- Ability to think beyond their immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in DE&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
- This role can be hired at another level depending on the candidate’s level of experience.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?