Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Asheville, NC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Location: Asheville Pediatric Associates
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Day shift, Monday to Friday, Rotating weekends
We are a busy pediatric practice looking for a full time LPN. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. Prefer pediatric experience but will train the right candidate. As a family oriented practice, we enjoy laughter and encourage smiles! Come be a part of our great team!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing for patient visits by obtaining records pertinent to the visit, i.e., immunization records, specialist visits, newborn records, ED visits, etc.
- Take and record vital signs.
- Obtain and record past medical history of present illness and review milestones and concerns during well visits.
- Administer vaccinations and medications ordered by the physician.
- Collect specimens and process in-house and send-out diagnostic tests ordered by the physician.
- Maintain and update patient records, including allergy, medication and patient history (family, social, medical, etc.).
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- LPN in clinic or private practice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.