Idaho Falls, ID, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
Location: Idaho Falls Family and Sports Medicine
Position: Physician Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
Our medical clinic is seeking an energetic and compassionate Physician Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate is an experienced practitioner who has strong interpersonal skills and a desire to provide high-quality primary care. We're looking for someone who can take on a wide variety of responsibilities, while also keeping focused on the individual needs of patients.
Medical specialties: Primary Care
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Idaho Falls, ID: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Establish good working relationships with patients and their families.
- Evaluate, treat, and provide follow-up care for patients with minor medical illness, chronic conditions, acute exacerbations of chronic conditions, and minor injuries.
- Perform minor office procedures such as laceration repairs, splints, cyst and toenail excision, abscess incision and drainage, etc.
- Perform wellness physicals, work-related physicals, and sports physicals.
- Interact with office, laboratory, radiology, and nursing staff as part of the patient care process.
- Interpret laboratory, radiology, and EKG tests.
- Thoroughly and accurately document every patient encounter.
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
- PA-C (Preferred)
- Physician Assistant License (Required)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.