Asheville, NC, USA
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2023
Location: Asheville Pediatrics
Position: General Pediatrician
Job Types: Part-time
Please apply with cover letter followed by resume in order to be considered.
Asheville Pediatric Associates is seeking a part-time Board-Certified Pediatrician to join our team. We provide quality care to patients aged birth to 21 years old in the Asheville, NC area in a physician owned, primary care clinic. We leverage a full range of evidence-based tools to provide acute and preventive care
Healthcare setting: Private practice
Medical specialties: Pediatrics
Schedule: Day shift; Monday to Friday; Weekend availability
The perfect fit would be:
- Board-certified (or Board Equivalent) M.D., D.O. or Mid-level provider
- Interested in joining an independent, well-established private practice.
- Nestled in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina.
- Minutes away from downtown Asheville and less than a half-day drive to the beaches
- Ready to join us in early to mid-2024
- Providing care for patients ages birth to 21 for more than 80 years.
- Newborn rounds at Mission Hospital
- Two to Three-day work week
- Rotating practice call for evenings and weekends
- After-hours triage nurse line for patients to call at night
- Guaranteed minimum salary
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.