La Quinta, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2023
Location: PrimeHealth 360 Inc
Position: Physician Assistant, Primary Care
PrimeHealth 360 is a primary care community based outpatient clinic taking care of patients in the greater Palm Springs Area/Coachella Valley.
Job Type: Part-time moving into full time as practice grows.
Pay: Competitive ($65.00 - $90.00 per hour based on experience)
Medical specialty: Primary Care Schedule: 2-3 days a week: 8.00 AM - 5.00 PM
Experience: 1 year (Required).
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience working in a primary care or Urgent care setting.
License/Certification: California PA License (Required), PA-C (Required)
- Community-based practice model
- Minimum 1-2 years of primary care or urgent care experience required.
- Ability to carry own panel of patients.
- Work with consistent support staff
- Approximately 70-80% direct patient care, 20-30% indirect patient care (e.g., managing urgent messages, Rx refills, etc.). Indirect patient care can sometimes generate urgent, same-day visits or telehealth visits.
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum primary care (without OB) including basic outpatient procedures.
- Clinicians see an average of 18-20 patients per day.
- Clinic Hours: Mon, Wed and Thursday 8am-5 pm
- Live in Coachella Valley with great schools, resources, and convenient access to many activities in the Desert.
- Diverse patient population
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.