Wilmington, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
Location: Masonboro Urgent Care
Position: Clinical Lead
Expected Hours: Monday - Friday, shifts, rotating weekends.
Supplemental schedule: Holidays; Overtime
A great opportunity has just become available for Clinical Lead in beautiful Coastal North Carolina. An experienced Primary Care or Urgent Care LPN or CMA leader would be an excellent candidate. The Clinical Lead will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the leadership team within this Urgent Care/ Primary Care office, working alongside the Office Administrator, Medical Director and the rest of the management team to provide high quality patient care.
This is a new position and the successful candidate will gain valuable experience as they help develop this leadership position and help expand the Urgent Care/ Primary Care clinic.
Clinical Lead will be offered a competitive salary to complement this leadership position and experience. Send resume with job experience and references to attached email.
COVID-19 considerations: Any one suspected of COVID is being seen in a high air flow room. Surgical masks, N95 masks, face shields, isolation gowns, gloves are available.
Specific duties include:
- Oversight and management of daily clinical operations within the Urgent Care/ Primary Care.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team to provide excellent patient care
- Provide input into Long-term management, and strategic planning, planning business development and development of new service lines
- Provide leadership and direction for clinal staff, may include scheduling, education and training on a regular basis.
- Coordination of patient care according to regulatory guidelines
- Hands-on leadership duties, Clinical Lead will step in to help with all facets patient care as needed
- Maintain current clinical skills and have the competency to support the delivery of care.
- Oversite of Office Lab
- Responsibility for customer service excellence
- Oversite of Urgent Care and Primary Care ACO activities including associated meetings.
Requirements for this role include:
- Current LPN licensure or CMA in the State of North Carolina required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as LPN or CMA.
- Minimum two (2) years of Primary care or Urgent Care experience required.
- Two (2) years of progressive management/leadership experience
Education & License/Certifications:
- Associate (Preferred)
- LPN license or CMA (Preferred)
- Leadership/ management: 2 years (Preferred)
- LPN or CMA: 5 years (Preferred)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.