Radford, VA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
Location: Family Health Clinic
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Family Health Clinic is looking to add a full-time/ part-time practitioner for our practice. Hours are Monday- Friday from 8am-5pm.
The practitioner provides primary healthcare services to patients of all ages. Their scope of practice includes health assessment, health management, diagnosis of health and developmental problems, complete orders for therapeutics, including written prescription medications according to guidelines approved and mutually acceptable to the physicians.
Education: Graduate of an Accredited school of medicines/nursing.
Experience: One to Three years’ experience preferred
- Current state Licensed, DEA licensed.
- BLS-HCP certification required.
- Advance Life Support certification preferred.
- Eligible for prescriptive authority in accordance with state regulation and as authorized by the Virginia Boards of Medicine /Nursing.
- Able to work collaboratively with other healthcare providers.
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literacy required for automated computer systems, including electronic medical records.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but are not limited to):
- Primary Healthcare Services
- New Patients
- Complete physical exams/ Annual Wellness Visit
- Well visits
- Acute sick visits
- Follow-up visits Transition of Care
- Surgical Clearance
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.