Victoria, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
Location: Crossroads Health Center
Position: Medical Assistant
We are a primary care facility located in Victoria, TX looking to bring in an additional Medical Assistant to our organization.
Crossroads Health Center is a local, privately owned primary care facility which is focused on providing the highest quality and personalized care to our patients through value based care. Our foundation of success is due to our exceptional staff who work together to provide quality care to our patients.
As an MA, you are a member of our practice’s medical team and will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- You will provide and coordinate office based care including preparing patients for examination, perform routine diagnostic tests, screenings, gather patient history, and administer vaccinations.
- You will evaluate patients, provide nursing care as prescribed by our providers.
- You will communicate and collaborate with the medical staff team to achieve common patient goals.
- You will maintain detailed administrative and medical records in our EMR system.
- You will prepare examination rooms and monitor supply levels.
- You will perform other medical and administrative duties as assigned effectively and efficiently.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You are a graduate from an accredited Certified Medical Assistant program.
- You are certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association.
- You have medical experience of at least 3 years.
- You have experience with an electronic health record system
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are capable of working in a fast paced environment and have exceptional skills with decision making, multitasking, and prioritization.
- You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.