Clinic Administrator- Primary Care Clinic
Great Falls, MT, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Location: Greater Good Health
Position: Clinic Administrator- Primary Care Clinic
Who is Greater Good Health?
Across the United States, the 65+ population continues to increase rapidly while the number of physicians focused on primary care is declining significantly. In fact, it is expected that the shortage of PCPs will reach over 120,000 by 2030. To meet the needs of an aging population and combat declining access to care, Greater Good Health is opening three nurse practitioner-led primary care clinics in Montana. Our clinics will be serving the communities of Billings, Great Falls, and Missoula.
Our mission is to expand access to whole-person, value-based primary care for Medicare beneficiaries through a Nurse Practitioner-led care model. In Montana, we have an incredible opportunity to address significant healthcare access concerns and support seniors desperately in need of senior-focused, preventive care. To be successful in opening our clinics in Montana, we’re seeking individuals that are energetic, friendly, and passionate about delivering the best experience to our senior population to help us achieve our mission. We can't wait to meet you!
What will you do as Clinic Administrator?
The Clinic Administrator at Greater Good Health (GGH) will oversee and take responsibility for the day-to-day operations and team management at one of GGH's primary care clinics. This role will be responsible for launching a new clinic in GGH’s Montana market in 2023 and leading operations upon doors open.
- Establish a strong and collaborative relationship with GGH leaders and translate the company’s mission and strategy into clinic operations.
- Identify, recruit, hire and on-board clinic team members.
- Source and secure vendor relationships (facilities, supplies, utilities, etc.)
- Assist in setting up IT systems, including the electronic medical record (EMR) and patient engagement systems.
- Support marketing and brand outreach efforts, including broker relationships, community room and mobile unit operations and local market research and insights.
- Help in building a care network by establishing relationships with specialists, ancillary services and exploring rural health opportunities.
- Oversee the opening of the clinic and serve as the GGH representative on-site.
Post- Launch Responsibilities:
- Lead the day-to-day operation and coordination of patient care services.
- Drive clinic performance and success by monitoring and improving quality, experience, financial, and growth measures.
- Manage and develop clinic team members.
- Identify opportunities to enhance care quality, safety, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Serve as the “face” of GGH at the clinic and strengthen the company’s brand in the community.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an associate degree or equivalent experience (Required)
- Valid Montana Driver’s License (Required)
- 5+ years of health care experience, particularly in care delivery and provider organizations (Required)
- 5+ years of managerial or supervisory experience leading multifunctional teams (Required)
What’s in it for you here at Greater Good Health?
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave.
- 401K program
- Monthly phone and internet reimbursement
- Monthly Wellness Allowance reimbursement
- Wellness Resources - Calm App, Quarterly Wellness Events
Email your resume to email@example.com
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.