Satellite Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: In person
Work Setting: Private practice
Ability to commute/relocate:
Satellite Beach, FL 32937: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
License/Certification: Licensed Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. DRUG TESTING IS REQUIRED BEFORE DATE OF HIRE.
Medical specialties: Primary Care
Standard shift: Day shift
Weekly schedule: No weekends
Nurse Practitioner duties and responsibilities:
- Providing initial and subsequent primary care to patients.
- Performing initial examinations, including medical history, physical exam, diagnosis, treatment, and planning.
- Initiate and maintain all necessary documentation in the medical record.
- Other measures may be initiated depending on the patient’s condition and judgments of the APRN/Physician.
- Other procedures which the APRN has been trained and/or educated to perform.
- Prescribe medications
- FL Nurse Practitioner License
- 1 or more years of experience working in family practice
- Candidate must also include 3 professional references
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.