CACP Senior Document Processor, Onsite - Internal Candidates Only
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
*Open to Internal Applications only* Must be a current Aledade employee and have been in current role for at least 6 months per internal application guidelines. Work location is Austin, TX.
Iris Healthcare, powered by Aledade, Inc., is an Austin-based company offering an Advance Care Planning (ACP) program by phone and video for people facing serious medical conditions. Learn more about us and our mission: www.irishealthcare.com. We help individuals to think through what kind of medical care they want or don’t want if they were ever unable to speak for themselves. We then help them document these wishes in advance care planning documents (such as living wills, medical power of attorney forms, or advance directives).
Who We Are Seeking
The Sr. Document Processor is a high performing Document Processor that will partner with the Supervisors by providing administrative support and serve as a subject matter expert for the team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilites
- Perform demonstrations and on-the-job training for new and existing team members
- Reviewing Document Processor Vida Documentation, workflow usage, packets, emails, and/or faxes
- Monitoring team members’ daily activities, and responding to real-time questions, appropriately
- Coaching and direction to help the junior Doc Processors meet the key performance, metrics, goals, and expectations, as a team and in 1 to 1’s
- Working with DP Supervisors and AD to ensure new hires are progressing and adapting
- Performing expert doc processing services, working the pools, handling complex/high profile documents and pilot new doc processing initiatives
- Troubleshoots Vida issues, printer/postage meter/scanner issues, and works the priority/expedited mail
- Back up Coverage for DP Supervisors
- Other duties as assigned
- Support the Team Supervisors and coach the Document Processing team
- Flexibility to balance the needs of the team and the goals of the company
- Expert in most to all aspects of Doc Processing
- Desire to teach and mentor new and existing staff to reach their full potential
- Detail-oriented and focus to ensure accurate dispersal of ACP documents
Education & Experience
- High school diploma required
- Demonstration of proficiency in the Document Processor role
- Supervisory experience preferred
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.