Outpatient Family Practice Nurse - Family Practice Associates
Wilmington, DE, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Location: Family Practice Associates
Position: Outpatient Family Practice Nurse
Family Practice Associates is looking for an experienced registered nurse to join our practice. Perfect for a semi-retired nurse! Part-time or full-time available.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Offering quality nursing care and generating a genuinely warm and friendly atmosphere for patients and employees;
- Providing nursing care in the ambulatory setting to individual patients and families;
- Using sound judgment when administering medical care and screening patients;
- Administering medications and knowing correct dosage, actions, and side effects of each medication administered;
- Providing positive, warm and friendly customer service in all interactions;
- Fostering teamwork and a positive, professional atmosphere;
- Completing other duties as directed.
Minimum education and professional requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Employee must be at least 18 years of age;
- Keyboarding experience required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Five years of clinical experience with administration of medications preferred;
- Licensed to practice as a Nurse in the state of Delaware
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.