Senior Director of Product Management - Practice Transformation (Permanent Remote)
Product, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Aledade is seeking a highly experienced Product leader to drive efforts to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our Practice Transformation teams. This role is positioned within our Operating Model team which is chartered to bring scale to our rapidly-growing organization.
In this role, you will drive a strategy to improve the day to day productivity and effectiveness of our Practice Transformation teams. Aledade’s Practice Transformation teams are the folks on the ground in over 30 states who are helping medical practice physicians and staff make the shift into value based care. You will lead a team of product managers who are building platform solutions to bring better transparency, reportability and focus to practice transformation activities. You will partner with leaders from the Field, the Provider Networks team, and Network Success to understand their teams’ needs, and evolve the strategy to meet those in the long term. You will own a product roadmap and champion your teams' efforts throughout the organization. You will lead executive steering committee meetings and interface with the C-suite to assure buy-in, alignment and coordination across all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstrated track record of leading product teams and high-profile initiatives. They will have experience and expertise in product management, process creation, process improvement, and complex project or program management.
- 15+ years of product experience and a track record of building solutions that create value
- You love our mission and want to work at a tech company that is on the right side of history
- You are not new to Product leadership. You have a 15+ years of product experience and a track record of building solutions that create value
- You’re confident; once you’ve gathered input and familiarized yourself with a problem space, you’ll make well-informed decisions about strategy, priorities, and roadmap investments and you’ll lead and motivate teams to deliver on the vision you’ve created
- You have a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing business relationships and communicating effectively with senior management
- You can create and structure a product roadmap for internal tools, systems, and processes
- You demonstrate empathy for our users and have a keen ability to listen and understand
- You have strong analytical skills, with a proven ability to set and drive quantitative goals
- You can bring order to chaos
- You can effectively lead a remote team
- You are willing to get into the weeds and manage the details when required
- You go out of your way to keep learning and honing your craft
- You know the value of helping others around you get better every day
- You can simplify complex ideas into clear and convincing communications
- You are looking for a full-time opportunity remote/work from home anywhere within the US
- You have the ability to think beyond your immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
- Partner with stakeholders - Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to gain a deep understanding of our operational challenges and opportunities. Research ours and adjacent industries to learn how others are tackling similar challenges. Become a subject matter expert and trusted partner to business teams
- Drive Strategy - Create and champion a product strategy that drives improved scale of our organization. Distill the strategy into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects. Build and maintain a product roadmap, taking ownership to assure continuous alignment with broader business objectives and goals. Make prioritization decisions to best utilize resources and make the case for new investments when appropriate.
- Manage and Execute - Manage a team of Product Managers and lead a set of scrum teams to develop new application functionality and enterprise technology solutions to drive business goals. Define metrics, measure results, make decisions based on data, and make adjustments to plans based on quantitative and qualitative signals. Lead efforts to continually improve teams’ ability to execute and be a champion of positive team culture.
- Communicate - Communicate regularly with stakeholders, product leads, and executive leadership to keep the organization apprised of strategy, efforts and progress against goals. Lead regular Steering Committee meetings.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.