Senior Director, Tech Product Management - Point of Care (Permanent Remote)
Product, Sales & Business Development
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Aledade supports the largest network of independent primary care practices in the U.S. As we continue to advance our technology, we are extending our impact from our Aledade application into the EHRs used by our practices, focused on supporting providers in the point of care.
Your role as a Sr. Director of Product Management, Point of Care will be to create and execute on a strategy which enables Aledade’s powerful data-driven insights to be surfaced to providers across a wide range of EHRs. Solutions will include APIs, EHR-specific apps, and overlay tooling. You will work across a growing set of internal development teams and partner companies, you will collaborate with our business and clinical leadership, and you will ensure the roadmap delivers on significant value through increased provider engagement.
- 15+ years of experience in Product Management
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience in a healthcare domain
- Experience with diagnosis coding or quality reporting within a value-based care environment
- Experience partnering with 3rd party technology applications
- Experience integrating with or configuring population health modules for 2 or more Electronic Health Record (EHR) software packages
- Experience building cloud-based products in an Agile environment
- Experience overseeing the day-to-day execution of one or more scrum teams who are building a cloud-based Population Health management tool
- Experience driving the discovery process in partnership with experience design researchers, technical architects, subject-matter experts, and clinical stakeholders
- Experience talking to customers and conducting field research comes naturally to you; you’re comfortable observing and asking questions and you’re genuinely curious about customer pain points, workflows, and motivations
- Experience creating, maintaining, and enhancing business relationships and communicating effectively with senior management
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as requested
- Partner with stakeholders - Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to gain a deep understanding of our operational challenges and opportunities. Research ours and adjacent industries to learn how others are tackling similar challenges. Become a subject matter expert and trusted partner to business teams. You’ll use a variety of methods to learn from our practices, including formal research activities, but it’s most important that you’re comfortable observing and interacting with providers, clinical and administrative staff, Care Managers, and Quality Improvement Managers in their natural setting.
- Drive Strategy - Create and champion a product strategy that drives improved scale of our organization. Distill the strategy into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects. Build and maintain a product roadmap, taking ownership to assure continuous alignment with broader business objectives and goals. Make prioritization decisions to best utilize resources and make the case for new investments when appropriate.
- Manage and Execute - Manage a team of Product Managers and lead a set of scrum teams to develop new application functionality and enterprise technology solutions to drive business goals. Define metrics, measure results, make decisions based on data, and make adjustments to plans based on quantitative and qualitative signals. Lead efforts to continually improve teams’ ability to execute and be a champion of positive team culture.
- CommunicatIon - Communicate regularly with stakeholders, product leads, and executive leadership to keep the organization apprised of strategy, efforts and progress against goals. Lead regular Steering Committee meetings.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.