Supervisor, Quality Reporting - MSSP ACO, Remote
People & HR, Operations, Quality Assurance
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Aledade is a national leader in population health, using innovative, value-based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to realign the health care system so that it supports independent primary care practice and rewards better health for patients, rather than the volume of delivered care.
We’re actively recruiting for a Supervisor of Quality Reporting who will play a key role in managing our MSSP ACO quality reporting process and related initiatives. This role is responsible for tracking quality reporting requirements each year, developing education materials, and facilitating the roll-out of this information across all Aledade markets. Additionally, the Supervisor of Quality Reporting will monitor MSSP ACO quality performance and support quality improvement efforts to drive desired clinical outcomes.
The Supervisor of Quality Reporting is expected to be an expert in organization, project execution, and communication. Success in this role requires building relationships with a variety of stakeholders across Aledade, prioritizing project tasks, maintaining project plans, coordinating the execution of tasks across teams and keeping informed about regulatory changes. Experience with project management is preferred; exceptional organizational & communication skills are a must. Candidates must be detail-oriented and proven systems-thinkers.
This role is remote, and reports to the Senior Medical Director of Quality Support.
- Serve as the project lead of Aledade’s MSSP quality measures reporting process
- Provide first-line support for dissemination of information related to quality measure reporting
- Engage relevant internal teams at Aledade, including ACO Medical Directors, Practice Transformation Specialists and Executive Directors in understanding quality measure reporting requirements and process
- Work in conjunction with the Training and Communications teams on deployment of all educational materials and activities related to the quality reporting process
- Collaborate with EHR and Informatics team members to facilitate improved data capture and automation
- Develop/update education materials to ensure understanding of quality measure specifications, quality reporting process, and performance improvement opportunities
- Work with designated ACO teams, medical directors, practices, subject matter experts and others to inform the efficacy of and update current initiative materials
- Proactively monitor performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide input and manage requests to improve performance monitoring dashboards
- Compile insights on data integrity to ensure medical directors and field teams have context to develop appropriate action plans
- Develop, execute and monitor project plans for quality reporting process
- Facilitate user account creation and management to ensure appropriate and timely access to the quality reporting portal
- Additional project-based work as assigned that will allow for exposure to different parts of the company and contribute toward Aledade's mission
- There is potential for further growth and team leadership as Aledade continues to expand
- Completed BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Project management experience preferred
- Systems-thinker (data management, software administration)
- Comfort with Google Sheets and the ability to use data visualization to share performance updates.
- Experience developing educational tools/documentation
- Passionate about healthcare and interested in making a positive impact in the field
- A committed self-starter who is able to take initiative and ownership of projects
- A collaborative team player
- Detail oriented and self-motivated to produce work that meets high standards
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and team-building skills while managing a dynamic internal team of people to achieve the goals set forth by the organization
- Strategic mindset, stays abreast of industry trends
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.