Technical Product Manager, Point of Care (Permanent Remote)
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Aledade supports the largest network of independent primary care practices in the U.S. As we continue to advance our technology, we are extending our impact from our Aledade application into the EHRs used by our practices, focused on supporting providers in the point of care.
Your role as a Technical Product Manager, Point of Care will be to lead development teams which will build capabilities enabling Aledade’s powerful data-driven insights to be surfaced to providers across a wide range of EHRs. Solutions will include APIs, EHR-specific apps, and overlay tooling. You will collaborate deeply with your engineering peers, you will partner with 3rd party technology providers, you will collaborate with business and clinical leadership, and you will ensure we are delivering a product roadmap that optimizes for value. .
- 5+ years of product management experience in technology, technology-enabled services industry, or a SaaS product.
- Experience using data and primary research to inform solution design and build internal business understanding.
- Experience with and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies. Preferably experience with Agile / Scrum teams.
- Product development experience in the context of the development of a healthcare technology product.
- Direct experience with one of more EHR software packages
- Experience with diagnosis coding and or quality reporting in a value based care context
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with an emphasis on problem-solving and building subject matter expertise.
- Knowledge of healthcare administrative and clinical data sets, including demographic, financial and clinical data.
- Basic understanding of healthcare administrative or clinical workflows for inpatient, ambulatory or ancillary services.
- Experience with clinical quality measurement and corresponding data sets.
- Knowledge of SQL, ideally with PostgreSQL experience.
- Knowledge of alternative payment models related to primary care such as MSSP ACOs, Pioneer ACOs, commercial insurance shared savings programs, PCMH.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.