Bilingual Medical Assistant (MA)
Wilmington, DE, USA
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Location: First State Medical Associates
Position: Bilingual Medical Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking a Full Time Medical Assistant to join our Primary Care Practice. Candidates should be comfortable with preparing charts, maintaining health records, obtaining clinical data from patients, informing patients of normal lab and test results, prescription refills, scheduling appointments/outreach and taking phone calls.
Daily activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Take blood pressure, weight, and temperature
- Report patient history summary, following up with patients, preparing exam rooms, ordering laboratory tests
- Giving injections/immunizations
- Explaining common medical procedures to patients and assisting in basic examinations
- Utilize Accountable Care Organization (ACO) tools to assist patients in accessing high value healthcare.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.