Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Wilmington, DE, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Location: First State Medical Associates
Position: Full-Time Administrative Assistant
As a Medical administrative assistant, you will perform various tasks on a daily basis. So, you should be able to multitask and prioritize. We also expect you to handle sensitive information confidentially. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our medical facility’s smooth operation by accurately completing administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings/appointments
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Answer patients’ queries and ensure quality customer service
- Assists with other tasks as needed
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.