Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Newark, DE, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Location: Huy Le, D.O., P.A.
Position: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
This job includes conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests and overseeing patients’ health. You’ll be both a health practitioner and an educator, supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives. Some clinical experience on primary care is vital. As a provider, you’ll be working closely with our staff and other healthcare professionals. Having a team spirit and a positive attitude is necessary. Patience, problem-solving skills and communication ability are important.
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educating patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics and prevention
- Overseeing patients’ overall health
- Promote good health practices
- Call backs and patient follow-ups
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program/Physicians Assistant Program and current licensure to practice in the state of Delaware
- Proven experience as NP or PA in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.