ACO Account Manager, New Jersey
Sales & Business Development
Marlton, Evesham Township, NJ, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Account Managers are project managers and leaders in their markets who ensure practices are hitting quality and savings targets. Managers work in close collaboration with their MP/ED to ensure strategic goals are set and implemented through PTS engagement.
- Practice Performance Support, - Manage practice transformation priorities aligned to and codified in ACO strategic plans and practice transformation plans (PTPs); Regular practice calls and visits; training field staff; accountable for practice happiness initiatives.
- ACO Operations and Support, - Staff management, board support, assist in new staff training and onboarding. Establish goals for and review KPIs with each member of their respective PTS team; ensure steps are taken to support professional development of PTS
- Aledade Support, - Collect feedback from practices and field teams to promote effectiveness, innovation and efficiency.
- Must be a resident of New Jersey and be willing to travel within the state 50% of the time
- Graduate of an accredited college or university in healthcare, health technology or information systems-related programs. Significant and relevant work experience in lieu of educational requirements may be accepted
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience with value-based care concepts including the triple aim, risk stratification, and accountable care.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience with relevant competencies including practice management, project management, account management, analytical problem solving, and strategic insight using healthcare analytical skills.
- Ability to perform project management and account management best practices including project planning, schedule management (activity and resource definition), scope management, quality management, communication management, risk management, and stakeholder management.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills using Excel and willingness to learn additional software applications. Skilled with using data to drive planning and evaluation of success.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.