Certified and/or Registered Medical Assistant - Full Time
Evansville, IN, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Location: Dr. William Blume, MD
Position: Certified and/or Registered Medical Assistant
North Park Family Practice is seeking a certified medical assistant who is compassionate, caring, and flexible person to join our talented staff of health care professionals.
• Full-time - Monday – Friday
- Support the management of care to patients.
- Assist the doctor and providers
- Rooming, taking vitals (weight, Blood Pressure, temperature etc.), initiate health risk assessments and patient screenings.
- Patient requests follow up as per providers.
- Routine lab collection and procedures and collection
- Administration of injections/immunizations
- Front Desk, when necessary, includes, checking in and out patient, answer phones, follow up with patient communications.
- Registration – collection and confirmation of insurance, payment, demographics.
- Patient outreach, recall, and reminders, as deemed appropriate.
- Current certification or registration, CMA or RMA. LPN'S AND RN'S MAY APPLY
- Proficient in EPIC (EHR) and have worked in the system within the last 6 months (required).
- Preferred experience with payers i.e., insurance companies.
- Background check completed.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.