Revenue Cycle Lead
Missoula, MT, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
Location: Greater Good Health
Position: Revenue Cycle Lead
Who is Greater Good Health?
Across the United States, the 65+ population continues to increase rapidly while the number of physicians focused on primary care is declining significantly. In fact, it is expected that the shortage of PCPs will reach over 120,000 by 2030. To meet the needs of an aging population and combat declining access to care, Greater Good Health is opening three nurse practitioner-led primary care clinics in Montana. Our clinics will be serving the communities of Billings, Great Falls, and Missoula.
Our mission is to expand access to whole-person, value-based primary care for Medicare beneficiaries through a Nurse Practitioner-led care model. In Montana, we have an incredible opportunity to address significant healthcare access concerns and support seniors desperately in need of senior-focused, preventive care. To be successful in opening our clinics in Montana, we’re seeking individuals that are energetic, friendly, and passionate about delivering the best experience to our senior population to help us achieve our mission. We can't wait to meet you!
What will you do as a Revenue Cycle Lead?
We’re seeking an all-star Revenue Cycle Lead to help us build the Revenue Cycle function at Greater Good Health. Our ideal candidate will be detailed, analytical, collaborative, and scrappy. The candidate MUST be obsessed with continuous improvement – exhibiting a growth mindset personally and professionally, while driving to create continual improvements to our Revenue Cycle processes and capabilities.
This position will support revenue cycle operations including monitoring of accurate coding, timely claim submissions, denial resolution, collections, charge audits. They will aid in the creation of process improvement plans, define, and monitor key performance metrics, analyze, and interpret data and manage change and facilitate improvements.
From day one, you will have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our daily operations, and a lasting influence on our growth plans.
The role is a hybrid role with 3 days a week in one of our clinic locations: Missoula, Great Falls, or Billings.
- Works with clinics to problem-solve missing charges, coding errors, codes for new services, missing documentation such as chart reviews and deficiencies.
- Stay informed about coding rules, federal and state regulations.
- Report major coding error trends. Compose corrective plan to address major coding error trends.
- Ensures all insurance claims, patient submissions, appeals, and reimbursement denials are handled in a timely and professional manner in accordance with clinic policies, procedures, and performance goals.
- Reviews and analyzes reimbursement, aging and denial reports to ensure prompt resolution. Identify trends, and payor issues relating to billing and reimbursements.
- Review patient chart documentation to ensure correct patient registration, appropriate CPT & ICD coding before sending out claims.
- Respond to patient questions regarding their statements. Helping patients develop patient payment plans. • Resolve credit balance accounts by processing refunds or correcting adjustments.
- Review final denial write off recommendations prior to deeming the amount uncollectible.
- Assist with billing and charge audits.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Associates or bachelors preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience; medical billing, coding, revenue cycle
- Medicare billing experience is preferred.
- Certificate in billing and/ or coding preferred.
- Knowledge of commonly used medical billing terminology including ICD-10 coding, CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing data, and communicating findings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to support various team members
- Ability to complete assignments in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
- Attention to detail and follow-through in tasks to meet completing demands and deliverables.
What’s in it for you here at Greater Good Health?
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- 401K program
Email your resume to email@example.com
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.