Patient Liaison- Primary Care
Great Falls, MT, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Location: Greater Good Health
Position: Patient Liaison- Primary Care
Who is Greater Good Health?
Across the United States, the 65+ population continues to increase rapidly while the number of physicians focused on primary care is declining significantly. In fact, it is expected that the shortage of PCPs will reach over 120,000 by 2030. To meet the needs of an aging population and combat declining access to care, Greater Good Health is opening its inaugural nurse practitioner-led primary care clinics in Montana in partnership with a large national payer partner. Our first three clinics will be located in Billings, Great Falls, and Missoula.
What makes this opportunity unique?
Our mission is to expand access to whole-person, value-based primary care for Medicare beneficiaries through a Nurse Practitioner-led care model. In Montana in particular, we have an incredible opportunity to address significant healthcare access concerns and support seniors who are desperately in need of senior-focused, preventive care. To be successful in opening our first clinics in Montana, we’re seeking an all-star Patient Liaison that is energetic, collaborative, and social to be a part of our team. The person in this role is focused on delivering the Greater Good health brand to the community while driving to create a premier experience for the patient every time. We can't wait to meet you!
What will you do as Patient Liaison?
Reporting to the Clinic Administrator with a dotted line to the Head of Marketing, the Patient Liaison in each of our clinics will be accountable to creating a seamless patient onboarding experience, driving a premier patient experience, supporting with patient acquisition initiatives, and ensuring patients are connected to the right health plans & benefits.
The person in this role must be hyper-focused on wrapping around our patients, removing barriers to care, and ensuring that they feel welcomed, supported, and respected. Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Welcome and orient all new patients to Greater Good Health through a comprehensive onboarding visit. This visit may include a tour of the clinic, support getting sign into and using the patient portal, overview of the community space and upcoming events, and support completing paperwork or arranging transportation to appointments.
• Support existing patients with non-medical questions with the overall objective of creating a positive patient experience. Non-medical questions or concerns could be regarding:
o Health plan and benefits
o Transportation to and from appointments
o Organization of healthcare information and appointments
o Community resources and events
o Establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with patients, community members, care team members, and partners to coordinate patient needs.
o Collaborate with clinic management to implement processes to improve patient experience and retention.
o Partner with management or appropriate team members on patient recovery efforts.
o Engage existing patients in conversations about their health benefits and complete benefit assessments for new patients.
o When appropriate, connect patients with a health insurance agent for a comprehensive discussion about plan offerings that might better suit their needs.
o Support patient acquisition efforts by:
o Attending and serving as Greater Good Health ambassador at community events
o Providing on-site support and coordination for events in the community spaces at Greater Good Health.
• Complete basic housekeeping of the lounge, community room, and family flex room to ensure areas are clean, stocked and maintained.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years marketing, sales experience, or field outreach (Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required )
- Valid Montana Driver’s License or ability to obtain
- Experience with payers/plans (Preferred)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform (Preferred)
- Experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) (Preferred)
What’s in it for you here at Greater Good Health?
- Competitive Base Salary plus bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- 401K program
- Monthly phone and internet reimbursement
- Wellness Resources - Calm App, JOON monthly wellness reimbursement, Better Help, Quarterly Wellness Events
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.