Medical Office Administrator/Implementation Officer
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Location: Montgomery Family & Internal Medicine Associates
Position: Medical Office Administrator/Implementation Officer
We are looking for an implementation officer in a very busy, fast -paced primary care medical office of 9 providers. We would prefer someone with hands-on capability with billing, collections, front office, and back-office duties. Individual should have clinical background (LPN/RN) or experience in a supervisory role in a medical office. Experience in accountable care organization, population health, and quality metrics preferred.
- College degree (business or healthcare background preferred)
- Experience in a medical office (front office, back office, billing)
- Experience working in medical office in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of confidentiality requirements
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.