Williamsburg, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Location: Family Care of Williamsburg
Position: Medical Receptionist
We are seeking a full/part time experienced Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant in our Williamsburg Primary Care office to handle all functions of reception including welcoming patients and collecting registration information, answering incoming calls, checking out patients, collecting co-pays, insurance verification, making appointments and general office duties.
Full time hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Social distancing guidelines in place • Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
Salary range $14 to $18.
We offer 401K and health and dental insurance benefits.
We are committed to provide excellent patient care and work as a cohesive team. Please send CV and message of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax charts and copy records. Scan necessary documents into eMds. Keep front desk and surrounding areas well organized and clean. Schedule tests and specialty visits. Such other duties as may be required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Answer and transfer multiple phone lines.
- Copier/scanner/ Fax machine operation/Computer skills. Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Friendly attitude with patients and staff.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi-task.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.