Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
clayton, ga, usa
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Location: Clayton Family Medicine
Position: Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
We are a primary care facility located in Clayton, GA looking to bring in an additional midlevel provider to our organization.
Clayton Family Medicine is a local, privately owned primary care facility which is focused on providing the highest quality and personalized care to our patients through value based care. Our foundation of success is due to our exceptional staff who work together to provide quality care to our patients.
As an NP/PA, you are a member of our practice’s core provider team and will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide office based clinical primary care to include, but not limited to: preventative screenings, sick visits, and performing physicals, documenting a detailed care plan, problem list, and vaccination record, ordering lab tests, x-rays, and diagnostic testing, and providing patient education.
- Deliver high quality care and document appropriately to maintain excellent quality scores within commercial and public payer ACO programs.
- Provide efficient care to minimize patient wait time and achieve practice productivity goals.
- Maximize patient satisfaction by providing evidence-based patient education, shared decision making and excellent bedside manner.
- Graduation from an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant Program and current licensure to practice family medicine in the state of Georgia
- Experience in a primary care or comparable care setting preferred
- Experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health record system (EHR)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team oriented and a positive attitude
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You work well in a fast-paced working environment.
- You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.