Manager, Performance Improvement, Equity and Inclusion, Remote
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Performance Improvement, Equity and Inclusion. The role will play a critical role in executing the strategic organizational equity and inclusion vision and goals through programmatic and operational leadership, service, and innovation that elevates our team, practices, and the wider community. The manager of performance improvement will focus on optimizing our internal processes to ensure continuous improvement using investigative data analysis, value stream mapping, research, and evidence based best practices. They will foster partnerships and support performance improvement of equity and inclusion measures of success. This program manager will lead performance improvement, program management, and stakeholder management related to equity and inclusion.
- Optimize operational effectiveness by identifying waste in processes and root causes to complex opportunities and working collaboratively to design and execute solutions.
- Maintain and evaluate measures of success for equity and inclusion as well as plans for performance improvement
- Lead program management and collaboration across diverse internal cross functional teams focused on performance improvement of our equity and inclusion goals including ERGs, committees, and initiatives
- Establish strategic partnerships to optimize synergies, build cross functional alignment, and streamline operations for enhanced scalability and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, education, ethnic studies, or related field
- 8+ years of relevant, progressive working experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and/or facilitating the development of diversity & inclusion programs
- Effective in building and sustaining strong relationships with a demonstrated ability to influence and manage high-stakes relationships with a diverse group of staff, and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with expertise in building effective presentations tailored to the audience and developing comprehensive training materials
- Functional expertise in organizational, cross-functional project/committee management and managing a cycle of performance improvement for equity and inclusion metrics
- Equity and Inclusion skillset with a firm understanding of cultural competency, public health, population health principles and best practices to improve quality and the reduce cost of care
- Strong analytical skills to determine organizational needs, and monitor and evaluate Equity and Inclusion key performance indicators and dashboards
- The ability to optimize operational effectiveness using proven methodologies like lean and agile.
- Subject matter expert in performance improvement, issues and trends related to health equity; diversity, equity and inclusion best practices; leadership and managerial principles
- Company- first mindset and strong commitment to elevating a culture where everyone is valued and treated with dignity and respect as we deliver on our mission of better care and lower cost
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.