MSSP Portfolio Manager, Remote
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
We are currently recruiting for a MSSP Portfolio Manager that will be accountable for all aspects of ACO composition. Under the direction of the SVP, Performance, this role will serve as the business partner to the Impact Analytics team and be the main interface between internal teams including: Growth and Field.
- Accountable for all aspects of ACO composition: optimizing the placement of practices into groups that increase the likelihood of greater shared savings each year.
- Serving as the business partner to Impact Analytics (IA) team, the primary user of tools they create, and the main interface between IA and Growth and Field teams.
- Provide analytics and guidance for Aledade’s growth and marketing teams as they consider strategic management accounts year-round.
- Accountable for identifying and mitigating risks from non-primary care aspects of partner practices’ service offerings (SNF, specialty care) and partnering with PY0 Performance director and Market presidents/Medical directors to assure smooth handoffs when VBC-inexperienced practices or practices with complex business structures are signed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience related to the business of healthcare.
- Deep knowledge of Medicare Shared Savings Program and other health care business models
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with clinical and operational colleagues across an organization
- Experience and expertise explaining complex business concepts to stakeholders decision makers.
- Master’s degree or other advanced degree(s) in business, health administration and/or public policy.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.