Project Manager, Risk Stratification, Remote
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Aledade is hiring a Project Manager to help identify, advance, and communicate objectives of a given risk stratification initiative, and to deploy project management tools to track progress across internal and external workstreams and drive said workstreams to successful execution. This position requires experience in value-based care, specifically working within the risk adjustment and Medicare Advantage space. This role works with both internal and external partners, necessitating strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US, with periodic travel required.
- Identifying the optimal approach for a given project including defining roles, stakeholder involvement, risks, dependencies, outcomes, reviewing and approving processes, anticipating milestone dates, and adjusting throughout the course of the project through the lens of the risk stratification team/risk adjustment.
- Developing and maintaining project governance and project management documentation, such as project plans, schedules, communications plans, risk registers, status updates, critical paths, etc. Identifying resource constraints, risks, and conflicts with potential impact to project deliverables.
- Monitoring delivery progress and determining if teams have the velocity, skills, and tools to execute work according to the current project plan.
- Managing projects to completion while balancing multiple, simultaneous priorities
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional leads to manage project scope, plan resources, maintain schedules, and facilitate communication.
- Organizing and leading cross-functional, risk stratification related project meetings (agenda, scheduling, presentation, notes/follow-up actions capturing, etc.)
- Ensuring team members understand project objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- Supporting the Medicare Advantage, MSSP, Provider Networks, and Performance teams through successful implementation and completion of risk stratification related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of progressive value-based care and risk adjustment experience
- Have experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects toward completion, coordinating and collaborating across multiple projects and teams
- Willingness to travel as needed to Aledade’s headquarters or markets
- PMP certification preferred
- Understanding and having experience with Tableau, Miro, Jira, Monday.com
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Extensive use of computers and keyboard.
- Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.