Medical Biller/Coder Associate
forest, va, usa
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Location: Access Healthcare Multi-Specialty Group
Position: Medical Biller/Coder Associate
The Medical Billing/Coder Associate assists in office related functions for the central office of the organization, including, but not limited to:
1) Daily maintenance, organization and follow up on insurance duties, responsibilities, and documents
2) Compilation of insurance documents
3) Electronic billing or paper billing of insurance claims
4) Posting of payments
5) Continual follow up of denied, rejected or missing claims
6) Clerical duties (answering phones, scheduling appointments)
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivated and interpersonal skills required. Must be comfortable working as a team as well as independently. Analytical and critical thinking skills required. Open office setting with a collaborative team and positive office culture. Work/Life Balance Friendly Office Hours M-F, 8:15am - 5pm, with 1-2 late evenings, no weekends.
Medical Billing Certificate Required
Experience with the following required:
- Diagnosis/CPT Coding
- Implementation/Billing of multiple provider types under the same Tax ID/NPI
- Medicare billing
- Advanced level experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.