Mental Health Professional
Pocahontas, AR, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Location: Pocahontas Medical Clinic
Position: Mental Health Professional
Pocahontas Medical Clinic is currently seeking a Mental Health Professional with experience providing behavioral health services in an outpatient setting. Experience in providing individual, family, marriage, and group therapy, as well as experience with substance abuse treatment preferred.
- Master's degree in Counseling or Social Work
- Current Arkansas social work or counseling license (LMSW, LAC, LCSW or LPC)
- Preference for LCSW desired.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities (Scope of Practice):
- Assess and diagnose clients for mental health conditions, while determining need and engagement in individual, family and group therapy services
- Maintain accurate case records and relevant clinical information
- Provide counseling services to individuals or groups across the lifespan in a clinic setting
- Possibility for services to be offered in nursing home setting as warranted.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.