Little Rock, AR, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Location: Arkansas Primary Care Clinic
Position: Medical Assistant
Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of a physician. Administrative duties will include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records. Clinical duties will include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, and administering medications as directed by physician.
Salary Range: $15-$16.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Knowledge of recording patients medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Assist physician with scheduled procedures.
- Knowledge of handling drug refills and conveying prescription information to pharmacies.
- Must have great computer and typing skills.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and pharmacology.
- Knowledge of eClinical Works database is a plus.
- Experience in performing annual physical and wellness exams is a plus.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.